NATA/JEE Paper 2 (I-Arch – An Exclusive Coaching Centre For B.Arch ) :
I-Arch offers excellent coaching for NATA/JEE Paper 2 with an excellent environment for learning from experienced and qualified faculty. I-Arch offers comprehensive classroom coaching for NATA/JEE Paper 2 with combinations of projector classroom contact sessions, home study & complete sketch materials, individual username password for practicing online mock, FREE android app for practicing online mock test with answers & reviews, free Outdoor Sketching and Free Visit to Architecture colleges visit. Expert and qualified Faculty/Advertisers are Professors from various renowned Architecture Colleges of India, most of them having in the field of Architecture teaching. Important questions/ NATA/JEE Paper 2 previous year question papers / Original Question Papers of NATA/JEE Paper 2 is also taught in our institute during Classes.
” Batches for the 2018 NATA/JEE Paper 2 commence from November/ December/January/ March/ April/May/June July/2018 at Coimbatore, Chennai, Trichy & Madurai and the classes would be from 7am to 7pm. You can choose the course timings as per your schedule.”
Features of Class Room Coaching
- Exemplary study material is given to students, noting the demands of individual examinations
- Batch size is kept small for better student involvement and interaction.
- For deeper interaction of students in classroom, right mix of practical and theory sessions are conducted.
- Personal monitoring of students is done with doubt clarifying sessions
- Faculty is always available for guidance to students.
- Regular Test is taken with updated sample papers on basis of recent changes in examination process.
- Through evaluated answer sheets shortcomings and potency of every student is assessed and accordingly students are counseled for better performance.
- Daily 3 Hrs of classes till student is confident to excel in NATA 2015 Exam
- Absentees Students will get the separate monitoring from the staffs regarding the missed classes
- Our Class Rooms are comfortable and conductive for Students learning to enlighten their mind.
- Individual username password will be provided for practicing online mock test with answers & reviews
|Batch Name||Batch Timings||Schedule||Aimed at|
|June 2017-Dec 2017 (Sundays)
April 2018 during vacation-15 days
June 2018-Dec 2018 (Sundays)
2019 after board exams till the NATA exam date
|Students who have completed
10thStandard in May 2017 and
pursuing 11th standard now
|10a.m – 2p.m||May 1st- May 25 th
(Fresh Batch Starts every May)
Dec 1 st -Dec 25 th
(Fresh Batch Starts every December)
|Students who have vacation in
|9 a.m – 1 p.m
1 p.m – 5 p.m
|Batches from September- December 2017
(Monday to Friday) & April 1 st to Till the last
date of NATA/JEE (B.Arch) exam
|Students who have completed
12 th Standard
|9a.m – 1 p.m
1p.m – 5 p.m
June – December
July – December
August – December & After
Board exams till the last date
|Students who can attend
coaching class on Sundays
|Regular Batch||6 hours/ day||After the 12 th board examinations till the last date of NATA/JEE (B.Arch) Exam||Students who can attend
coaching class after Board examinations
NATA/JEE PAPER 2 COURSE DETAILS
WEEK END BATCH
2 YEAR LONG PROGRAM
ONLINE BOOK MATERIAL
VALUE ADDS of I-Arch:
The students who join I-Arch for class room coaching are given the following value added features. These value adds are offered free but give a complete exposure & confidence to the students
- Outdoor Sketching
- Architecture College Visit
- Guidance and Admission For B.Arch
- NATA/JEE PAPER 2 Registration
- Complete Application Form Filling for Counselling.
I-Arch Wishes The Students A Happy Training & An Excellent Future!!